Monday, February 13, 2012

I finally figured out how to write on the family blog!

I think I finally figured out how to write on the family blog!  Not much exciting here right now.  I put up a shelf in my bedroom.  I wish it were a cupboard because the birds (cockatiels who fly free in the house most of the time) get into everything.  They chew anything they can from paper to wood, and they love to pull all the pins out of my pincushion.
I went to the temple three times last week.  So nice to live near a temple.  When Alex starts work and I start watching the kids temple time is difficult to find.  I'm doing genealogy research a lot now too:  Also harder to achieve when I have the kids.
Does anyone know who the child in the lower left is (turned away)?  He looks about 4 and is near Richard Horatio W and wife Irene.
Richard W. Wadsworth and some of family about 1925

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm glad you figured it out. I'm still not sure what it takes. I have to get Nikki to help me administer it and get more participation.
    I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question. Had we asked when some of these folks were still with us... like Virginia?

    ReplyDelete